• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opinions needed - pet carrier

I have the ferplast 10 for my two bunnies, which is a fine size for them as they're only tiny but I don't think it would fit four.
I have a carrier just a bit bigger than the ferplast 20 for my cats. I think it would be a decent size for four bunnies.

So yes, I think that's a good choice!

I have the ferplast 10 for my two bunnies, which is a fine size for them as they're only tiny but I don't think it would fit four.
I have a carrier just a bit bigger than the ferplast 20 for my cats. I think it would be a decent size for four bunnies.

So yes, I think that's a good choice!

I've worked out it is about double the size of my slightly smaller carrier which I normally put Nutmeg and Smudge in. Nutmeg is my smallest and Smudge my biggest, the other two are kinda in between so I think it would be about right :thumb:

I bought this and it's superb (& less money than the P@H one ;)) but it is a little bit smaller overall.

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product.asp?dept_id=327&pf_id=52107

Thanks for that! I need something I can go and get at the weekend though cos I have an appointment on Monday for Mischa. My other option was to take an indoor cage and leave the other three in the car but I'd rather not do that. It's a bit unwieldy!

Am leaving it a bit late :oops:

Oh I'm really tempted! But it's the weekend innit. Maybe I'll order it and if it doesn't come do the backup plan of cage on backseat.

I love the little bowls on the front and that you can open it from the top - someone on here kindly suggested it to me :)

Yeah those were the things that I liked too. With four I can just see the one I need managing to get right at the back. :roll::lol:

I feel quite excited now! Is that sad? :oops::lol:

Not at all, I was so happy when I got mine :oops: I had seen KarenM's and had to have it! The top opening is so good at the vets, rather than having to drag them out over each other, and it fits a seat belt really well so you can belt them up safe. I have the pink one, Gus and Dinky don't mind too much :lol:

I feel quite excited now! Is that sad? :oops::lol:

Well if it is then I'm sad too because I couldn't wait for mine to arrive!

Here's our lovely Inca helping me to assemble it when it arrived

Buntransporter001.jpg

Ive got 2 of these they are fab!!

Im not sure you will fit 4 buns in though?? :?
I could only fit Sooty and Oreo in one of mine..

Back