• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Razzle has been 'done'

bubz_79

Warren Scout
I have just called the vets and Razzle can be picked up after 3 :D

His new (well to us) cage is all ready waiting for him I just hope he is ok when he comes home. I have his favourites here for him to tempt him to eat. His sister Dazzle is a bit lost and not sure whats going on and why she is all alone :(

I will add pics later when i am home with him.

My vets have literally just rang me to say that my 2 boys have just woken up and seem perfectly fine (they have yet to wee and poop though!) so I know how happy and relieved you must be feeling!! :D:D
Well done Razzle, it'll heal in no time xxxxx

:cry::cry:Makes my eyes water & cross my legs, I think when Humbug & Licorice are ready for the chop my wife can take them, they are her rabbits anyway.

Great news! :D

Lets hope he doesnt lick his wound like George has! :roll:
George now has glue and staples... with a buster collar on :(

Hope everyones buns are ok after their op's. Bailey was done yesterday but hes not doing very good hope your boys are feeling better in no time :D

I'm sure he'll be just fine prob a bit wobbly -my cookie was. I packed his huch with soft squishy stuff to keep him warm and comfy and he was fine the next day. Glad to hear I'm not the only one to have called my two rabbits 'Razzle & Dazzle' (Raz & Daz for short) everyone thought I was mad!!!! even my vet burst into song and laughed at me:oops:

I'm sure he'll be just fine prob a bit wobbly -my cookie was. I packed his huch with soft squishy stuff to keep him warm and comfy and he was fine the next day. Glad to hear I'm not the only one to have called my two rabbits 'Razzle & Dazzle' (Raz & Daz for short) everyone thought I was mad!!!! even my vet burst into song and laughed at me:oops:

Lol awww they are cute names :)
My neighbour said to me grace isnt a rabbits name :(
i said well i like it :love: xxxxxxxx
Hope he gets well soon bless him. xx

Thanks everyone he is grateful for your good wishes. He is finally munching his excel with the bio-lapis on but still awaiting a pooh. He has no stitches they only glue boys at my vets as they feel its safer for everyone, I was relieved to hear this. They have also told me when Dazzle is done she will only have dissovable internal stitches.

He has his post op check on Tuesday morning but I am also taking my 3 other new ones with me to be checked and have their myxi vac. I collect my 2 conti giants on Saturday, Sam and Penny (my youngest is a HUGE Fireman Sam fan) just need to try and help my friend sex them. Then I hope to rescue Pickles from P@H over weekend or Monday. He is recovering from a fight with his brother although no vet has seen him yet!!! :shock:

Hope all the other newly neutered buns are getting better too xxx

Back