• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit hierarchy

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Right I have just the two.. who get on well. apart from the odd nip off Carlo to Bobby when she is laying down.

Carlo does near enough all of the grooming and he gets the odd lick off Bobby. He sometimes gets carried away and mounts Bobby, and she just hops off!

When they were first bonded by the rescue said Bobby was definite boss.. now I am not so sure.

So Carlo is the nipper and the humper, but also the groomer:? Who is top bun I am confused?

sounds to me like Bobby still is top bun but Carlo wants to be or he just needs attention the needy little bugga :lol::lol:

hmmm, I am going the other way with Donna and saying that Carlo is the dominant one :oops: (sorry Donna!)

Noisette is no doubt in my mind the dominant one and does all the humping, nipping etc but she is a big groomer and loves cleaning Oscar! Bunnies are weird :? :lol:

yes usually the first reaction is always right so Bobby is still boss but carlo just probably pushes his luck sometimes (you know men dont like being under the thumb :lol:)...

Sounds like theyve got a good relationship!

Oreo has always been boss with my lot with sooty and in the group!

i don know with my pair at the mo... it seems quite equal :? but i still think its Alvin who rules AGAIN :roll:

the humping has stopped and Alvin does clean Holly's eyes (hes obsessed) but its Alvin who puts his head down to be groomed and Holly will lick his head, shes also the one who does the following like a little lap dog and will lie down next to him but hes quite happy to go and lie somewhere on his own.

Lou was right this is the most perfect of perfect matches lol

Hmmm I'm not so sure still.. carlo bites Bobby she just hops off tutting.. but never ever phased by anything.

Carlo is a very attention loving bun.. and if I stroke Bobs he bites me.. then sticks his head down my top..

Bobby never goes to you for attention she just flops out and grunts till you go over to her:roll:

Other than that they are always kissing and flopping, just when I'm around the humping and nipping starts :oops:

Hmmm I'm not so sure still.. carlo bites Bobby she just hops off tutting.. but never ever phased by anything.

Carlo is a very attention loving bun.. and if I stroke Bobs he bites me.. then sticks his head down my top..

Bobby never goes to you for attention she just flops out and grunts till you go over to her:roll:

Other than that they are always kissing and flopping, just when I'm around the humping and nipping starts :oops:

ooooooh hes telling you shes his :shock::shock: Alvin does that sometimes when i enter a room, grabs hold of Holly and humps :roll::roll:

he did it at the rescue too, so i know im not mad :D

ooooooh hes telling you shes his :shock::shock: Alvin does that sometimes when i enter a room, grabs hold of Holly and humps :roll::roll:

he did it at the rescue too, so i know im not mad :D
Oh okay so does he think I am his too?

Cos when I give Bobby a fuss he bites her.. then climbs all over me boxing till I stroke him?:lol::lol:

Janak is right they are weird! I will never understand what goes on in their heads :lol:

Pebble is definatly the top bun.
shehumps.. and chases... and grooms bailey.
But they groom each other equelly.

Back