• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant Papillion help?

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I think thats what he is. Someone i know found a baby one by the side of the road and was unsure as to whether or not they are going to keep it. they have decided they arent, so he needs a new home.

I dont want anybody to just offer him a home off her, hes going to be so big. He is black and white.
can anyone help?

she found him and shes looked after him really well, but she just cant offer him a permanent home, hes very young, she found him when he looked quite small so definatly under six months.
hes black and white, if someone wants him/bunny run etc i can have him here for like a day or so. just dont want someone snapping him up bcus hes free and a giant on facebook...
kay - i immediatly thought of you lol!

ive heard papillions are quite hard work? Id tell potential owners this. They are gorgeous though :love:

He is more than welcome to come here as I only have one Papillion so another would get my collection well on the way:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ive heard papillions are quite hard work? Id tell potential owners this. They are gorgeous though :love:

where did you hear that from? I've got two Papillons (Oscar and Noisette in my signature!)... and they are no more hard work than any other bunny I have owned :D They are not as big as other giant breeds though and are much sleeker and skinnier

Sadly your too far away.

Papilions can be hard work simply because of their size.
They do what all rabbits do its just that their size and inquisitive natures can get them up past their necks in trouble as pets.

They are not nasty just big, strong and curious.
They do need a huge amount of space to let off steam.

I kept Toffee in a shed as his hutch, he had a reinforced large run; had to ban him from the lounge and restrict him to the kitchen and dining room.
He could easily fill my large garden just bouncing around having fun.

Hope he finds a good home soon.

My friend runs a rescue in her home and shes got 3 papillions atm, she loves them to bits but they can be quite a handful! They need alot of excercise and stimulation. I dont think its to do with the size though, i have a french lop who is very laid back.

ETA: I didnt mean to offend anyone they are lovely rabbits

Last edited:
Back