• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone had problems with Dust Free Hay deliveries lately?

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
I hadn't ordered from them for a while, and never had any difficulties before with the old courier, but this one seems to think my house is invisible and impossible to find. Grrr....

Not sure who it is now (since they still haven't deigned to show up), but it isn't DHL...

Mmmmm - that's a shame. I always had excellent service from DHL - every order placed arrived, without fail, the following day. I don't need any DFH for a while but it'll be interesting to see how long it takes to arrive when I do order it.

I'm so riled up now that I actually don't think I'll order again. Can't be having this every time. :(

Eep, I keep thinking about ordering from them as I keep seeing people saying about mites and baled hay but this is about the third issue I've seen with them on here now!

Just as I posted that last reply it finally showed up - 3 days later!!! Grr... what a saga.

Mine arrived in super quick time but I requested they leave it in my garage and it was dumped on my front doorstep :shock:

UK Mail are a next day delivery service unless you are in the midst of nowhere so I'd definitely check to see why it took 3 days.

Because they couldn't find me. That's why it was such a saga. I must live in an invisible house.

Where did that post come from?:lol:

I hate UK Mail (although their drivers are generally nice) because our nearest depot to pick stuff up if we miss them is 20 miles away!

Because they couldn't find me. That's why it was such a saga. I must live in an invisible house.

Well if you will insist on being slightly set back from the road making the poor person have to get out and look, situated conveniently between houses of adjacent numbers, what do you expect ;)

Well if you will insist on being slightly set back from the road making the poor person have to get out and look, situated conveniently between houses of adjacent numbers, what do you expect ;)

Sums it up really! :lol:

Did you include a phone number when you ordered?. We always ask for a phone number (though some dont put it) so if the driver has difficulty finding someone he can call. Norman will also have been charged redelivery costs (and it's not cheap) for each failed delivery attempt

Did you include a phone number when you ordered?. We always ask for a phone number (though some dont put it) so if the driver has difficulty finding someone he can call. Norman will also have been charged redelivery costs (and it's not cheap) for each failed delivery attempt

If I did, the courier didn't have it. Well, to be honest, I think he should just go back to DHL.

edit: actually, scratch that, they did have my phone number, as the courier rang me yesterday. The driver didn't have it till today, and then he didn't need to ring anyway.

Last edited:
Back