• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any update on Kirkby

raine

Warren Veteran
Haven't heard anything about Kirkby for a while. Anyone know how the rescue is doing and whether there are any plans for work this summer. I would like to come and help on one of those days, as my son's exams will be over.

Good to have one planned before the winter starts.

A group of us are going up to Kirkby tomo so we will update tomo. :)

Ooh, really? I go on saturdays so might see some of you there!

Celia says there's quite a bit of work that needs doing. Unfortunately my DIY skills are nonexistant :(

I'm going home for summer next week so won't be able to visit on Saturdays until September. I'm sure Celia would be grateful of anyone who could help at weekends in the mean time. ;)

She told me that she needs someone to take photos. She also needs someone to do some manual stuff and I believe there are a queue of vet runs that need doing for neuters.

I haven't been over for ages as tied up here every day and I haven't bunny napped any to help out for ages as have no room.:cry:

Kirkby really needs some help even if people could take the males to the vets in the week it would help.

Beth
x

I didnt know people were going tomorrow and I have plans now so wont be able to make it.

I will try and get there next time people are going.

Ill join you all in July or August.

It would be good if we could get her a volunteer driver to help with the runs to vets, bit like the people who volunteer taking patients back and forth for hospital visits.

Do vet nurses to any placements as part of their training?

Last edited:
Back