• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We need lots of vibes for Wesley please/ just a sprain

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:(:(

He is at the vets now :(

Late last night we noticed he wasn't walking well and was in pain. He seems unable to weight bear on his good leg. We gave him pain relief and have been up with him most of the night.

He is happier this morning, eating and washing his friends but still can't use his leg.

We got him to the vets the minute it open and I am waiting to here from Steve.

If it is broken or dislocated I am so worried they will pts, I feel sick :cry::cry:

We don't know how it happened. He has been binkying and running around like crazy in the last couple of days, so something must have just gone :?

Please can we have vibes for no break or dislocation, he is just a baby

Last edited:
Thank you

We have morgan and summer at the vets this morning too, not sure what the out look is for Morgan either :(. Thankfully their appointment was 8.10 so Wesley was able to get to the vets really quickly.

ITS A BAD SPRAIN YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY:D:D:D:D

thank you so much for the vibes :love: Morgan is home too and we thought she may be pts. I can breath again :D

Thank you :)

He is in a lot of pain as he has to put all his weight on it, but at least he has plenty of bunny friends to look after him :love:

Back