• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flower power..a day planting pansies PICS

Pixsmudge

Young Bun
Thought this might bring some smiles to some faces :) Last week my mum and I planted some pansies in some pots in my garden. My two nosey little monkeys came over to investigate loads :D They love it when somethings going on and theres more mischief to be made :D

My mum put a flower on Pickleton's head, he didn't seem to mind that much, I snapped some pictures quick, how gorgeous is he?! :love:
S6308557.jpg

Smudge was a bit wary of the little purple flower, came over to give him kisses but found herself distracted with the pansy on his head :lol: In the end she wandered away and left him to enjoy his doze :lol:
S6308560.jpg

S6308561.jpg

S6308562.jpg

She came around to the idea of flowers in the end...but we had to find the lady something more delicate :D
S6308566.jpg

S6308564.jpg

Five minutes later she threw it off and sat glaring at it :lol: So I went to introduce Titch to flowers :D He loved them..perhaps a bit too much..in fact, all he wanted to do was eat them :lol:
S6308580.jpg

By the end of the play sessions, all three bunnies had knackered themselves out, and flopped happily in the soil
S6308573.jpg

You can see Pickle just about, hes squished behind Smudgie, they're both pretty conked out, heads on the ground, eyes like piggy slits. Little one was just as bad. Doesn't look like he can keep his eyes open
S6308646.jpg

Well that was their flower fun, hope you enjoyed it. These three do manage to make me smile loads, so comical and have such beautiful personalities :love: I hope they managed to make you smile too.

hehe the first two bunnies are sooo like my two but in different colours :love:

They are all beautiful, would have eaten the flowers tho! :lol:

thats really wierd. it took me a few looks. i thought they were done on teh computer! :lol: :oops::oops:

cute though. x

:D So glad they made you all smile. Mine are brilliantly laid back, very happy buns, bringing rabbits home really was the best thing I've ever done :)
:lol: Not done on computer, just got three beautifully tarty buns :D They're so used to me snapping off pictures they pose shamefully :lol:
The first time I took a picture of Pickle, he got very upset, took months to get him used to it and happy about it, I've never seen a bunny so damaged inside before, cowered sadly at everything. Pictures like those are incredible proof that we really do make such a difference to our buns:love:

Back