• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free play house.

pennypoos

Mama Doe
I have a friend at work, that has offered me her kids play house............. for free :shock::D. They have grown out of it, and it`s just stood empty in their garden, I`m soooo exited. She said i can have it for absolutely nothing, as long as i dismantle it, and take it away myself. I offered her some money but she refused.
I will use it to house penny and her new husbun, when i get her one. Now all I need is a run. I`m thinking of attempting to make one myself, all i need is some wood, I have a big roll of wire mesh already left over from when my dad made me george and misty`s run.:D

How cool is that!!

Take it from me though, DON'T go attempting run building unless you're a DIY expert - it's lots harder than you think! :shock:

How cool is that!!

Take it from me though, DON'T go attempting run building unless you're a DIY expert - it's lots harder than you think! :shock:

Realy ? OH poo! I`v asked my dad to make one for me, but he`s quite busy at the minute doing DIY for other people, and he has already done so much for us already, I don`t realy want to rush him. Soooo i thought i would try myself, thinking it would be easypeasy. My younger brother is just like my dad at diy ( realy good ) so i suppose could rope him into helping me.;)

Back