• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I cannot believe what gracie just did

Grace65

Warren Veteran
Gracie was only on TOP of the side board trying to eat chocolate eclairs (sweets) as i walked in and caught her she ran off with a sweet :lol: ive never seen anything like it, i actually had to chase her around the house to retrieve it :)

Omg this bun has NO fear, once i got hold of her she wouldnt let it go, i was actually grappling with a 6 month old rabbit!!!

ive got the sweet now and its got all teeth marks in it!

i really do need eyes in the back of my head with this madam, im shocked :shock: xxxxxxxxxxx

:shock::shock::shock::lol::lol:... aghhr thats sounds like my Bob.. she has got hold of my chip before and ran away.. they are much stronger than you think aren't they??

You need to speak to Teflons shadow..(Jeanna)....Rimmis mum...she will tell you stories about her thief of a bunny that are so norty, your hair would curl!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You need to speak to Teflons shadow..(Jeanna)....Rimmis mum...she will tell you stories about her thief of a bunny that are so norty, your hair would curl!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
OOOOO yeah the phantom choccie bunnie nicker:shock:

Im gobsmacked,
I know gracie isnt shy or nervous but these last few days shes been murder, shes climbing on top of things, pinching things and running off!

how the hell she got on the side board is anyones guess, but this morning she was on the kitchen table :shock:

I think she is a gazzelle in disguise :lol: xxxx

The phantom curry eater...the phantom pizza eater....I could go on...:roll::roll:

Oh Bobby goes nuts when we have curry.. I think its the herbs she loves da coriander..

Gracies sounds like she is going through her teens:lol::roll:

I just cannot believe she wanted a chocolate eclair??!!
blimey good job her stitches are healing imagine if they split eekkk

A jumping rabbit :shock:

She keeps climbing in the fridge too, and if i asccidently leave the bathroom door open she goes in and shreds ALL the loo rolls :lol: xxxxxxxxx

ugh the stuff tinker has eaten that she shouldn't. cuts both ways mind, i came back from the school run this morning to find that the dog had eaten the bananas and carrots i bought the bunnies yesterday. as soon as my back was turned tinker and dexter had their own back and were munching on chicken dog food.. :roll:

you have to watch your back if you dare to open a tub of pringles while tinker is roaming free as well, and she keeps getting into the cupboard and licking the thai sweet chilli sauce bottle.. :shock::lol: oh god, what HASN'T that bunny pinched... :lol:

ugh the stuff tinker has eaten that she shouldn't. cuts both ways mind, i came back from the school run this morning to find that the dog had eaten the bananas and carrots i bought the bunnies yesterday. as soon as my back was turned tinker and dexter had their own back and were munching on chicken dog food.. :roll:

you have to watch your back if you dare to open a tub of pringles while tinker is roaming free as well, and she keeps getting into the cupboard and licking the thai sweet chilli sauce bottle.. :shock::lol: oh god, what HASN'T that bunny pinched... :lol:
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Good grief :shock: :shock: :shock: xxxxxxxxx

Good grief :shock: :shock: :shock: xxxxxxxxx

i know! little monster, she has sidekick dexter following her around as well now, and he copies what she gets up to!! he's so thick bless him it would never occur to him that there is food up on those kitchen worktops and to jump up on his own, but if she does, he does too :lol:

i told Becky off for calling our two Tinkerbell and Scamp as the pair of them get up to no end of mischief! I said if they'd been given serene names like Daffodil and Daisy perhaps they'd behave better ;) Tinker is definately a proper madam but she does love her cuddles with her :lol::love:

Bless Gracie I love cheeky bunnies. I just had one cheeky bun Lilly but since I got Jasper i've got two now and Carlisle is slowly getting there and learning bad habbits. The only one who's good is Dexter because she's a lot wilder than the other three. God help me if I eneded up with four. Its like having kids !!!

Back