• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How late do your buns stay out?

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
Thos of you with seperate runs, how long do your bunnies stay out for? It's 5 past 9 here, still light and reasonable warm, and Islay & Jura are still out. They were out until 11pm the other night. They seem to enjoy it :)

Same here - I will go out earlier with the carrier, and if they're not ready to go home they won't go in it, so they stay out til they're ready :lol:

Mine get on the grass for as long as any weather allows. When they go back they have adjoining runs anyway, but its always nice to have a bigger and different space to go in. Lightning is currently on the grass and will probably stay there maybe until about 10pm.

It depends really. The run is attached to the shed so they can go in if they like anyway, but I shove them back between 7 and 9. They want their tea by then anyway, so as they're going to be inside it makes sense to shut them up for the night, so as to keep them warm for the night.

Last edited:
Back