• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My very first foster buns

weedug

Mama Doe
006.jpg

Two six week old adorable boys :love::love::love::love::love::love:.

The one on the right has a weak leg, don't know yet if it was the conditions that he was kept in or a long term problem.

002-1.jpg

Female :love::love::love: who is quite likely pregnant. She was very nervous when she first came, but is settling in fine now.

The 3 of them are very skinny.

Just trying to work out names now :lol:. Love them all loads already, and they've only been here for a few hours :lol:.

Oh lovely! Take lots of pics of the babies, they are SO much fun!

I already have loads :oops:. Didn't want to worry the girl too much, so haven't got as many of her, yet :lol:

Sure they will all be much more settled tomorrow so will get masses of photos of each.

They are lovely. Your first foster is so exciting - Fudge was mine and he is now a permanent addition :oops:

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

your lucky I gave them over to you I was tempted to bring them home here

Ok just showed my daughter them she is in a huff now as I didn't bring them home here

I think Lucky or Lucy would be a good name also .....But we already called our new foster Hope

ok wheres is weedug today bet she is so wrapped up with the wee ones playing ...Do you think we should send out a search party for her yet ????/

ok wheres is weedug today bet she is so wrapped up with the wee ones playing ...Do you think we should send out a search party for her yet ????/

How do you know what I have been doing all day??? :lol::lol:

And you never said I had to give them up :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back