• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr and Mrs Carlisle cuteness *More added had to double post to get them in* oops !

Mrs Ord

Mama Doe
Ah bless they've only been together about a month but they're getting on so well. So sweet to watch and not a single fight ever!!! The only thing was Lilly boxed Carlisle after he boxed my newbie Jasper. She was just keeping him in check though and stopping him being a bully :lol:

005.jpg

007.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

009.jpg

008.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

024.jpg

Last edited:
Also some lovely pics of the soon to be married Dexter and Jasper. Its looking good lots of flops and licking through the bars. Dexter is very lucky as Jasper is such a handsome boy

006.jpg

012.jpg

021.jpg

Also some of Carlisle looking relaxed. He's so much braver since Lilly started looking after him. Its lovely to see him want to come out on his own without me having to push him out the shed door :roll:

018.jpg

019.jpg

022.jpg

My fav Carlisle pic so far :love:
023.jpg

I know I had to take the pic really quick to get it and was praying they wouldn't move before I got it! Inconsiderate bunnies wont stay still when I get the camera out!!

mine do that, they'll periscope for ages but as soon as I get the camera they are on all 4s again

His face is always like that. He barely bothers to open his eyes most of the time (another reason I think he doesn't see so well) He's always having a kip or snuggled up with Lilly. He looks like a grumpy old man :lol:

Back