• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My poor little boys!

KTJ

Alpha Buck
Alfie and Furby are going in for their little operations tomorrow, and despite having complete faith in my vets who are absolutely fantastic, it's still very upsetting and stressful :( I know there have been quite a few poorly buns on RU over the last few weeks, but if anyone has any spare healing vibes for my 2 little boys tomorrow, I'd be so grateful.

Here's my gorgeous little boy Alfie, who was meant to be a foster and found a good, forever home......... with me :lol:

DSCF4910.jpg

This is Furby, my little binky bum! He's an indoor bun but I'm hoping to bond him with Alfie and 2 of my girls Snuffles and Nutella in a couple of months time.

foos2-1.jpg

They are beautiful hope it all goes well tomorrow.

Thankyou so much, I am sure they will be fine, it's just the last 2 boys I had done needed gut stimulants as they didn't go to the toilet for a while after their ops :( Furby is only 4 months old and he's so tiny- he looks way too small to have an operation!

Back