• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This may be his last chance.....Post 12 piccies!!!!

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
....so I really need some good positive vibes for tomorrow.

Oscar has been on his own now since November last year. We've tried him with around 6 girlies in the last 6 months, but he really is a little monster. Two introductions we did a few weeks ago lasted only a few seconds:(

Tomorrow we are trying him with the last possible female in the rescue - if this doesn't work then he's set for a lonely time ahead:cry::cry:.

I've spent £220 getting him his outdoor accommodation set up, but I still haven't moved him into it as I can't bear him to be out there alone :roll:

If anyone has any spare thoughts going tomorrow morning, please send one for Oscar to be a good boy!!!

Last edited:
oh gosh and i thought Alvin was a tough bond :shock::shock:

really really really hope he falls inlove, loads of vibes from me xxxx

Good luck!

If it makes you feel better, Sandy was tried with a good 10 boys and just fought them all, but when she found Roger it was a whole different situation. the unbondables can be bonded with the right bunny. Fingers crossed this is the right bunny!

I know! Oscar even rejected Holly, and they'd have looked a perfect pair:roll:

well i cant say im upset about that :p she adores alvin too, she would of loved him loads, she follows Alvin like a little lap dog, except when he leaves the room then she stands in the doorway with her little legs crossed looking for him but wont pass the invisable barrier. she even jumped up on the carrier next to him last night and started to groom his head :love::love::love:

awww come on boy be good.. :lol: Donna, thats just like Carlo.. the downstairs.. is a scary place :shock:

well i cant say im upset about that :p she adores alvin too, she would of loved him loads, she follows Alvin like a little lap dog, except when he leaves the room then she stands in the doorway with her little legs crossed looking for him but wont pass the invisable barrier. she even jumped up on the carrier next to him last night and started to groom his head :love::love::love:

I'll read your post to Oscar, see if he realises what he's missing out on:lol::lol:

He's out in his new set up at the moment whilst the weather is nice (he 'll come back in again later cos he starts to sulk out there) and he's being vile to Roger and Strawberry through the mesh.:roll:

I'm not holding out much hope for tomorrow:cry:

I'll read your post to Oscar, see if he realises what he's missing out on:lol::lol:

good plan, silly boy :no:

see Alvin's problem is the opposite to his, hes too ready to love his wifeybuns :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i really hope he realises them lazy days grooming are more fun with two :love:

Well, it looks like the plan may have worked as Oscar is currently bonding with this gorgeous little BEW.......and it looks promising:D:D

Photo0184.jpg

:D:D:D:D

I still can't quite believe it - he's normally hit full rage within a few minutes, but with this one he totally ignored her for the first hour, just sat still like a statue.

When Lou moved them into a bonding cage he went humping mad, and spent the next couple of hours knackering himself out (he's still not the strongest bun)

Here's a pic of him after half a minute of humping:lol:
Photo0181.jpg

Bless!!!!

She's pretty confident. She said "I think this is the one" and that he just needs to keep showing her how much he likes her (humping etc)

She has given him a little groom, but I reckon hell will freeze over before Oscar deigns to groom anybun.

I went in to check how it was going just before I left at 2.30, and he came over to see me, listened to my lecture about being a nice boy, then proceeded to show me how much he "liked" her:lol:

Really keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

The house feels strange without him though....

Back