• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free sample of Burgess Excel

I contacted Burgess for some free samples very recently and they said they weren't financially able to offer us any, so be aware that these things may change and if you want any, get them in quick.

I already have a years suply :lol: The samples are a lot smaller than they look by the way

:shock::shock::shock: That is SUPER expensive! But then mine only do get a pinch of pellets a day and the rest is hay.

:shock::shock::shock: That is SUPER expensive! But then mine only do get a pinch of pellets a day and the rest is hay.

Mine have a handful in the morning, then hay and veg in the evening.. If we're out of veg they get an extra handful before being shut in for the night. They also get through a whole bail of hay every two weeks. Mind you i have a few large breed rabbits, so they get through quite a bit.

What are you feeding them? Perhaps change them to something more economical :shock: I have 5 and seem to take forever to get through one bag.

They are on excel, and i've looked everywhere for cheaper excel with no luck :?
The place we get their food from seems to up the price constantly, even their hay is getting a lot more expensive.

how did you get a years supply?mine are loving excel:D

Excel and Supreme kind of sponsor me :)

I haven't seen the TV add advertised at the bottom of the sample page, has anyone else? Burgess and Honey B are gorgeous :D I met them both a while ago, Harley wasn't as impressed :lol:

Last edited:
I had my free sample today. I ripped the bag open and hubby walked in and said " I thought he was litter trained"

he thought it was bunny poo all over the carpet?!

Anyways, lucky loved it and I'll def be changing to that! Now just gotta see if the local pet shop stocks it. :)

Back