• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looks like we're having Rabbit for dinner

:lol::lol:

How many do you reckon she/he will feed?
I told Flopsy he was going in a stew the other day, and he could quite easily feed both me and my Mum!!

I told Flopsy he was going in a stew the other day, and he could quite easily feed both me and my Mum!!

Beau's gets threatened with "mummy will make you into a hat" cos that way I am annoying him, he's fulfilling a purpose, but I still gets to keep my boi!! (tho he ate my phone charger this morning, so that hattage may be happening sooner than he thinks!)

I'm always telling the boys I'm going to pie them. I don't think I will though...

:lol:

Toffee managed to do that- only in his case he was trying to look innocent and deny any knowledge of the bunny sized teeth marks he left all around the edge of the table.

No pictures of her on a clear table...like yesterday (That was hilarious) but I have these of her helping me sew!! :love::love: (FYI I wasn't doing any sewing with her on the table! :no: That would have been dangerous...and I might have ended up with that pj case I'm always threatening about! :shock: :lol::lol:)

Fast asleep! :lol::lol:
041-4.jpg

042-4.jpg

044-1.jpg

Woops...woke her up!
045-3.jpg

Back