• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my baby! shes so cute want to show her off!!

03062010859.jpg

03062010858.jpg

IMG]http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab29/katiedeeley/honey/12052010683.jpg[/IMG]

08062010869.jpg

i love her so much!

thank you very much! these forums are great i have picked up so much so far, i just want to get the best tips so she can have a long happy life!

i love seeing everyones little bunnies
x xx

thank you everyone so much, yep her name is honey bunny, and her guardian is bella the boxador (boxer x lab) which are now inseperable, i thought i was going to have problems introducing them, but they have bonded and even cuddle up together. bella will follow her every move to see if shes ok.
so cute, she is 10 weeks old, beautiful markings and i am looking currently at the rehome sites for a mate now, so hopefully she will have a husbun!
xxx

:love::love: She is gorgeous!! She looks very similar to how Flopsy did when he was young, but he's turned out to be a right old butch bunny now!!

Back