• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Candice after her op **Don't look if squeamish**

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Our beautiful Candice was speyed today, we were very worried about her because she is an elderly bunny and has cataracts, she came through the operation quite well but is still very quiet, however, when she was speyed it was discovered that she had the start of Uterine Cancer :cry: :cry: , our wonderful vet has done her best to remove it all but only time will tell.

Candiceandheruterus007x2.jpg

Candiceandheruterus004x2.jpg

Candiceandheruterus005x2-1.jpg

Last edited:
:shock:

Vets save the nicest things dont they?

Mine presented me with Jasmines incisors :roll:

Sending nose rubs for Candice.x

:shock: Eww, that looks like it's going to get up and walk across the table on it's own for some reason!

Which bit is the cancer? Is it visible?!

Glad Candice got through the operation ok and sending vibes that she's now cancer free. :)

:shock: Eww, that looks like it's going to get up and walk across the table on it's own for some reason!

Which bit is the cancer? Is it visible?!

Glad Candice got through the operation ok and sending vibes that she's now cancer free. :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Have marked the cancer

Am i the only one who instantly went "Oooh this is very interesting.." :oops::lol:

Hope she's ok now, sending vibes :)

I just had to look didn't I while eating my porridge and banana *bleurgh*

Wishing little one a speedy recovery.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Have marked the cancer

That wasn't marked when I asked was it?! Slightly worried I'm reallllly dumb now and the box was there all along! :shock::oops:

I'm not sure what I thought cancer would look like, but I thought it'd be much more obvious than that. Learn something new every day!

Oh poor little Candice, thank goodness we've managed to get you to the point where you could be neutered and have that nasty cancer taken away.

You tell your mum that you want lots of alfalfa cubes as their your favorite. :)

Hows she doing today Theo? please give her a very gentle head rub from me.

All respect to the vet who was able to spot that - I wouldn't have been able to tell without the box thingy.
Loads of get better soon vibes for Candice.
Tammy x

I find that fascinating and am VERY glad it out of her rather than still in her. I sure hope that she recovers quickly.

That wasn't marked when I asked was it?! Slightly worried I'm reallllly dumb now and the box was there all along! :shock::oops:

I'm not sure what I thought cancer would look like, but I thought it'd be much more obvious than that. Learn something new every day!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:No, it wasn't I went back and marked it when you asked

The uterus from Candice shows the start of cancer and hopefully she will be fine

This uterus was taken out of Sheila and show a cancerous growth which was more avanced than Candice's
SheilasUterus007x2.jpg

Oh poor little Candice, thank goodness we've managed to get you to the point where you could be neutered and have that nasty cancer taken away.

You tell your mum that you want lots of alfalfa cubes as their your favorite. :)

Hows she doing today Theo? please give her a very gentle head rub from me.

You did most of it Tracy, who would have thought when you first took her in that she would have been well enough, she was near death and you brought her through

Candice is doing OK today, still a bit quiet but she has wee'd and poo'd and nibbled a bit of flat leaf parsley, she has got her alfafa cubes:roll::lol:

Hopefully by tonight she will be a lot better and maybe will eat a bit more

So glad she pulled through and Paula was able to spot the tumour. Give Candice nose rubs from me:D

Thank you for posting that. I think it's important that we see what these things look like so that we can gain a better understanding of the sorts of medical problems associated with rabbits. I sincerely hope the lovely Candice is feeling much better very soon and that she makes a full recovery xx

Back