• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ruby seems to be moulting from the pads of her feet...

yes we have to pluck Alvin because Lou said thats what clogs up tummies them tufts if they swallow them.

yes we have to pluck Alvin because Lou said thats what clogs up tummies them tufts if they swallow them.

Was it Alvin who did the 9 string of poos the other week? I was thinking about you the other morning! Benson did 6 all strung together! He's just coming into a moult. Should I start brushing him?

nope not alvin, they are only doing 2 strung poos these pair at the mo.

i think we are supposed to brush, but i cant do alvin hes evil :lol::lol:

i do get ste to hold him while i pluck the feet tho, its like a sort or revenge for him being an ass to me and ste is doing the holding so i dont get in trouble hahaha

Was it Alvin who did the 9 string of poos the other week? I was thinking about you the other morning! Benson did 6 all strung together! He's just coming into a moult. Should I start brushing him?

It's good if he will let you brush him.

I pull handfuls of loose fur out of Blackie every time I go in at the moment...I could stuff a pillow with his loose fur!

Ruby's moult from her actual body is quite moderate, it's just these massive tufts of fur coming out of her feet! Will it hurt if I pluck them? It looks like they're still attached, just on their way out...

Ruby's moult from her actual body is quite moderate, it's just these massive tufts of fur coming out of her feet! Will it hurt if I pluck them? It looks like they're still attached, just on their way out...

Just pull gently - if it's loose it will come out easily.

Maybe if you just lightly try and just take them out when they're ready to come out? Or get her a little door mat and tell her to always wipe her feet before she goes into her house!!:D

Back