• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bensonlola..

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Be warned, the piggie people do not seem as obsessed with poo as we are :wave: think I disturbed someone on the piggie forum when I started getting excited over it :oops:

Do piggie people on here check their piggie poo with the same gusto as the rabbit droppings? I have to be honest they just aren't quite as amazing as those little round golden balls....

My piggies always wee on their poos so they do go pretty gross. And hamster poo is just dull :roll:

Yes!! I went to visit Eric in the sanctuary to see how he was after his op and tell him about his wife :roll: and I wasn't impressed with the poo he did! Little brown cigars. No golden flecks. Just brown.

It looks like the SS rabbit pellets :shock: only a different colour.

Ooo the SS piggie pellets are pretty though, like little flowers. Not very manly for little Eric though, or for my boys Trusty and Spike

.... and I think if you squished them - they would actually be squishy and not break apart. I don't think I'll be squishing guineapig poo! :shock:

.... and I think if you squished them - they would actually be squishy and not break apart. I don't think I'll be squishing guineapig poo! :shock:

I want to go and squish one now to see what happens but I daren't in case it's gross :lol::shock:

It will be gross :mrgreen:

Rose's stick to her feet (mucky pup), and when you pick her up it smears all over your hands :roll:

Yeah, Spike is white and he is always mucky :roll: I have tried to litter train them but it doesn't work *whispers* I don't think they are as smart as rabbits. Damn cute though!

Eh.... guys..... you didn't tell me this when I was contemplating piggies!!! You didn't tell me about the dirty feet and the smearing and the peeing on the poops!! You didn't TELL ME THAT!!!!!!!

I have a secret. Wanna hear it??

Eh.... guys..... you didn't tell me this when I was contemplating piggies!!! You didn't tell me about the dirty feet and the smearing and the peeing on the poops!! You didn't TELL ME THAT!!!!!!!

I have a secret. Wanna hear it??

We just wanted to laugh at you when you were all grossed out :lol:

Yes :D tell us!!

Well I was worried about bringing little Connie home (that's what I'm calling her) and having her all alone.... and eh....... I think that I may have just agreed to take another little girl from the same breeder. She's golden (like a big rabbit poop) with short hair. Looks like Eric is going to have a hareem. :oops:

I couldn't see a little piggie on her own now could I ........?

Well I was worried about bringing little Connie home (that's what I'm calling her) and having her all alone.... and eh....... I think that I may have just agreed to take another little girl from the same breeder. She's golden (like a big rabbit poop) with short hair. Looks like Eric is going to have a hareem. :oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why am I not surprised :roll:

:lol: I love your poop comparison! Yey! Piggies are addictive :lol: What are you calling the other girlie? Please not Poop!

Back