• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My lounge is covered in poo, but I'm happy/ pics post 17

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:D:D :D:D :D:D

I have been trying to bond a 4th boy in with the special boys over the past week, and I really wasn't sure if it was going to happen. But they are all so happy this evening, so maybe we have cracked it :)

I ordered this great tunnel from animal magic and they all love it. they have been running through and binkying like mad and eventually landed in a big heap :love:

The lounge is covered in poo, despite having cleaned so many times today, but it is fab just watching them pottering around together :love::love:
Gideon is so deformed now, he really struggles to get about but even he has a spark back in his eye :)

I think every bunny should have one of these tunnels :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Yay!! Well done you!

....but I will have a paddy if we don't get pictures!! *stamps foot*

I have a couple but they aren't very clear and don't show the bunnies well :(

I will try to get some better ones over the next few days, but trying to get 4 wobbly bunnies to stay still in the same area isn;t going to be easy :lol:

Here are few piccies of them shut in their pen for their after dinner siesta, it was the only way I could get them all in the picture. please excuse poos, it had only been cleaned out 30 minutes earlier :roll:

P6090310.jpg

P6090311.jpg

P6090303.jpg

P6090306.jpg

P6090307.jpg

Back