• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just saw on ebay

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
A rescue selling sponsors. Good or bad idea? I'd never have thought of looking on ebay to sponsor a rabbit...

yeah I think you're right :) also it might direct people to a rescue centre's page so they get the rabbit they intend the ebay hutch for from rescue or at least read the rescue's advice :)

I've seen these and thought it was a really good idea. I've done it a couple of times as a spur of the moment thing if I've seen them when looking for other stuff and I think it's a brilliant way to send money easily.

I recently sought the advice of someone running a rescue nearby and wanted to send her some money as appreciation and if she'd had this as an option I'd definitely have sent some. As it was I don't have a chequebook so couldn't give her anything.

At first I thought it was a rabbit for sale :shock: so I was a bit shocked :) but I do think it's a great idea

Back