• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My two Bestest mates? couple more pic on third page

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
haven't posted piccies for a while

21brij4.jpg

Carlo having a cuddle with Daddy

28wlys7.jpg

Carlo loves his mum tho:love:

11uu43p.jpg

Bobby and her wayward ear:lol:

25a5f21.jpg

You looking at me??
jzhpu.jpg

Up to no good

x0wuw3.jpg

OI thats my girl mum!

qojbkw.jpg

CHEESE pretty girl
mcrl39.jpg

:love:

Last edited:
Awww sweet. Gorgous Bunnies...so nice they have a friend now.Wish my thingy wasnt broken and I had a dongle!!!!! Could put mypics up too!!!

Awww sweet. Gorgous Bunnies...so nice they have a friend now.Wish my thingy wasnt broken and I had a dongle!!!!! Could put mypics up too!!!

Bobby: Fanx missis I had my fur dun special like int???

Carlo: Senorita I wan kiss kiss now!

Me: Whats thingy??

Tell me!!!!!!Id love to take more pics..I got a demand today from Ali..She wants the Fluffster Roland on!!! OOOH...did you notice...Im a Warren Veteran now!!!! happened today!!!!!
ooo check you out!!... can't believe how quick I became one:oops:

No its embarrassing... I have calmed down a bit now.... ahemm...a bit:lol:

Actually, you have...and so life carries on on RU....I tell you..I wouldnt be sane if I didnt have this place....Evie no mates....Im always at work these days......:roll:

Actually, you have...and so life carries on on RU....I tell you..I wouldnt be sane if I didnt have this place....Evie no mates....Im always at work these days......:roll:

haha hey I'm the same when Ian's working all weekend..and I'm skintos:cry: Oh well my two buddies keep me sane and you lot:love:

Back