• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new foster

Collielover

Mama Doe
Picked up this girl today ....She has had a sad start in life ..She was rescued today with 10 other rabbits form somone who had passed away and when there family came to empty the house they found the rabbits in the back garden

This female gave birth 2 days ago but the male was in with her and today when we wennt to pick them up the babies were all dead

She is very underwieght .....The rest were all in mix groups 2 so we probally have a few more who are pregnant 2.

She does not have a name yet anyone think of any ????

Image0146.jpg

Image0143.jpg

Image0145.jpg

she puts me in mind of two fosters I used to have Benjii and Paddy hope Rosie spots this girl she might think I stole them:D:D:D

she puts me in mind of two fosters I used to have Benjii and Paddy hope Rosie spots this girl she might think I stole them:D:D:D
:shock: Nope, just checked on my 2 - both still there :lol:

She's very pretty. What a shame about all the bunnies coming in to the rescue :(

I know a total mixed lot there males and females living in very small cages and some small babies about 6 week old we brought 10 in and they were living in 4 cages between them and none were bigger than 3 foot :censored: . I had to bite my tounge about them ...There one female who is well pregnet andI think she will have them in the next few days and she was living with 2 males you can just imagining the life she had with them at her all the time

Lets hope we find some great home for this lot

I know a total mixed lot there males and females living in very small cages and some small babies about 6 week old we brought 10 in and they were living in 4 cages between them and none were bigger than 3 foot :censored: . I had to bite my tounge about them ...There one female who is well pregnet andI think she will have them in the next few days and she was living with 2 males you can just imagining the life she had with them at her all the time

Lets hope we find some great home for this lot
Gosh, I hope so.

How sad, it never ends, does it? :(

Poor little soul. She is gorgeous. Glad she is settling in and demanding more food :lol:

I had thought of Lucky as a name, as she is lucky she was rescued. Or Lucy (Lucky without the k :lol:)

Pegasus can you pm me your number as Rachel thinks she put it down wrong we are still looking for fosters ..

After alot of thought I have called this Girl HOPE she has got a place in my heart already she is so like the first 2 boys I fostered who I miss loads ....Rosie better watch out I might go kidnap them back sometime,

Three more of the group of ten went to a foster today to a member on here but I will let them tell you about the ones they have but they are so :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Back