• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sugar and spices playhouse!

traceymadigan

Warren Scout
Just wanted to show you sugar and spices new home,its a 7ft,5ft playhouse with an upper floor that i am using for storage ,they have a 6ft ,4ft run attached to the back of it also :biggrin:

041-1.jpg

042-1.jpg

044-1.jpg

043-1.jpg

Very snazzy!! 8)

It looks really good!! Bah; seeing all these pics of outdoor set-ups is making me jealous! :p

But I have ordered my shed now so feel that I am one step nearer lol.

Thats spotless!! I take it they havent moved in yet,either that or youre a good girl with the hoover!!!!!!!!!!!....
Lovely digs......:love:

Got it for a bargain price of £90 ,had to go and pick up though and the trailer we borrowed was 6ft,4ft so needed to do two trips ,120 miles altogether .Oh was not pleased lol

Got it for a bargain price of £90 ,had to go and pick up though and the trailer we borrowed was 6ft,4ft so needed to do two trips ,120 miles altogether .Oh was not pleased lol

Id have done it for a housie like that!! I can imagine you sitting in there on a rainy day with the buns, having a coffee.
The hutch I have for my buns is big...but Id have to lay down and its difficult to drink coffee in that pose!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back