• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A strange bonding

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Very odd :lol::lol:

I am attempting to bond Mini Mouse with Fidget, and it is a weird one. They happily sit at each end of the cage and then every so often go to the middle and box each other, like spring hares :lol:

they are so tiny, they look like little clockwork toys that keep hitting each other in the face :?

Not had a bonding like this before. Don;t know who is going to back down for this to settle down though. Should be interesting :?

There is another weird bonding going on in the lounge, with the boys. They have been together on and off for the past week and I'm still not sure thats going to work out long term.

My bunnies are strange :lol:

They are still having little goes at each other, bless them. I don't think they understand why steve and I have been laughing at them. It honestly is the most comical sight :love::lol:

No bun is getting hurt, it is just a strange sight :?

Back