• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

no longer available .. see update post 4

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2010_0124MAY2010END0014.jpg

this is Pansy and Lupin . A lovely pair of girls who are just 3 years old.

Pansy the white bunny is quite nosey but a bit skitty when hands go out to her (unless they are holding food :lol:) Lupin is quiter and calmer and enjoys a nose rub . :love:

these are both currently at the vets being spayed and i will update on their health check later . :)

Last edited:
They are ever so pretty.Really hope they get a forever home soon.Hope too that the ops go well.xxx

UPDATE

The girls are safely back with us and recovering from their op .

Poor Lupin had a problem though ... a mass in her uterus which could have been cancer .

we are sending a piece for biopsy and will know more when we get the results back :?

sadly these two have had to be split .. i had doubts that it was in their best interests to leave them together ..
lupin was constantly humping pansy and pansy was looking scrawny . ...then tonight they have been chasing constantly ... lupin kept nipping poor pansy who is only half her size and pansy was crying ...so i have split them up .

i had hoped spaying would sort out any issues but it seems it hasnt :(:(

they will be recovering from their spay then looking for homes seperatly where they can be paired with neutered boys .

awww bless them. its a shame the bond broke but at least they are with you and you can get them loving homes with new partners. they are very pretty and i hope once they have recovered they will be snapped up:love:

Back