• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gromit

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
She's not mine, she's my boyfriends cockatiel :)

Yes she's a girl, he got her gender wrong till she laid eggs :lol:

Bad pictures because she HATES me so I can't get very close

LGIM0104-1.jpg

LGIM0108-1.jpg

Aww, what a pretty bird :love:

I love the feathery thingy on top of their heads, does it have a name:oops::lol:

Yay another cockatiel! Next time you can tell him, if there's no barring on the tails then it's a male and female if there are. Does she talk?

Yay another cockatiel! Next time you can tell him, if there's no barring on the tails then it's a male and female if there are. Does she talk?

Oh we know now, we both have cockatiels and we learnt when I got mine about the barring :lol:
She doesn't talk, she opens her cage though!

I don't know whether that's a saving grace or not, mine (or rather my mum's aka family pet) who's 18, chatters away to the extent of "what are you doing" in 4 different tones of voice :roll:

I don't know whether that's a saving grace or not, mine (or rather my mum's aka family pet) who's 18, chatters away to the extent of "what are you doing" in 4 different tones of voice :roll:

:lol: Gotta be better than the shrill scream they can let off!

My Willow sneezes when you sneeze. Got to the point in this house where you can't sneeze without laughing because the bird does it when you do :lol:

:lol: Gotta be better than the shrill scream they can let off!

My Willow sneezes when you sneeze. Got to the point in this house where you can't sneeze without laughing because the bird does it when you do :lol:

Yeah he's doing that shrill squark now as I type...:shock:
LOL at the sneeze, Tucker doesn't do that but you can play boo with him when he feels like it. Silly things!

Yeah he's doing that shrill squark now as I type...:shock:
LOL at the sneeze, Tucker doesn't do that but you can play boo with him when he feels like it. Silly things!

I so wanted a boy!
You're so lucky you don't get a hormonal git laying eggs!

:lol: yeah but he's a randy s*d and goes at his perch at least 3 times a day whilst checking himself out in the mirror...it's quite disturbing :shock:

:lol: yeah but he's a randy s*d and goes at his perch at least 3 times a day whilst checking himself out in the mirror...it's quite disturbing :shock:

So does my female! :shock:
She shouts and screams while shes humping her perch, and opens her beak and flicks her tongue about

Back