• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hardly grooming.

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
Roland is a long haired bun but Ive hardly had to groom him....Mrs Bun does it all!! Yet when he was at the rescue on his own, he was a bit matted.
hes in great shape!!
Do you guys think this is the case with grooming???

Just make sure he hasn't got hidden matts. I'd brush him everyday, thoroughly, anyway as you don't want Mrs B to ingest too much fur!

It's great that they're so in love though!! :D :love::love:

I do groom him.....specially between the ears.....gently teasing out any little twists....but other than that, both the buns do well.
When I first went to see him at the rescue he was constantly knotty.Mrs Bun is really doing a very good job.
Neither of these two buns are moulting much...Lily isnt at all since she spent all her time indoors, but BB has more than made up for it!! What a scruff!!
While i was trimming his nails, I caught his claw and it bled but I rang Ian, who saved the day!! BB is now all ok, and his fur is looking better after the groom today,little urchin that he is!!!
Had a lovely time with the buns today.......:love::love::love:

I do groom him.....specially between the ears.....gently teasing out any little twists....but other than that, both the buns do well.
When I first went to see him at the rescue he was constantly knotty.Mrs Bun is really doing a very good job.
Neither of these two buns are moulting much...Lily isnt at all since she spent all her time indoors, but BB has more than made up for it!! What a scruff!!
While i was trimming his nails, I caught his claw and it bled but I rang Ian, who saved the day!! BB is now all ok, and his fur is looking better after the groom today,little urchin that he is!!!
Had a lovely time with the buns today.......:love::love::love:

I know! :lol::lol::lol: I had a good groom of him when I came over!! Remember? :lol::lol:

Give his bum a good brush too (there are usually many hidden matts on lower backs, above the tail.) :)

I know! :lol::lol::lol: I had a good groom of him when I came over!! Remember? :lol::lol:

Give his bum a good brush too (there are usually many hidden matts on lower backs, above the tail.) :)

I take it over the opposite direction........
He seems to have skirts down the sides.....these arent knotty either, but he does enjoy grooming.

Back