• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Let's have a nice thread :D

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
After all the stress and negative posts I've been posting, thought I would post this one :)

I got given some money recently and am going to look to upgrade all the outside rabbit accommodation. I'm SO excited. I know exactly what I want (within a bit), but only have room for 4 enclosures like that, as opposed to the 5 sets of accommodation I now have, so I'm thinking this is the final push I need to get Lightning neutered (no intention to breed, but neutering him means finally saying goodbye to Flash and Sky and stuff- talk about complicated:roll:) nd then bond him with... someone, I hope.

Dad says he will build whatever I want, I just need to design it.

But I'm very excited! I've said for ages I want them to have bigger and better accommodation and now I can finally do it. And buy a new (to me) car!

Some of my outside setups are on the lower side of 'ok' although my bunnies are all happy, but I'd like to take them all to the upper end of 'ok' although I won't be able to take them into the 'marvellous' range, I don't think. I can if I will though :D

I haven't discussed this with dad yet :lol: but what I want is walk in enclosures. That would make things far better for them, and also far easier for me too.

Oh brilliant, how exciting! :D

Nice to hear you gonna treat yourself too and not spend it all the buns! , not that they dont deserve it but you do too, if you know what I mean!

I might nick some of your ideas though! :lol: My designs arent coming on too good at the moment, keep coming up against space problems! :roll:

Some of my outside setups are on the lower side of 'ok' although my bunnies are all happy, but I'd like to take them all to the upper end of 'ok' although I won't be able to take them into the 'marvellous' range, I don't think. I can if I will though :D

I haven't discussed this with dad yet :lol: but what I want is walk in enclosures. That would make things far better for them, and also far easier for me too.

Cool! :)

I'd love a walk in enclosure! :lol:

Back