• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ooops

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
Dont quite know how it happened... :shock::shock::roll:

Was browsing the Hay Experts website, and accidently ordered £40 worth of stuff for the bunnies :roll: :lol:

Well, I think Twinkle deserves a few treats after all she has been through these past couple of weeks... dont you agree?

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh Gosh!! What a huge mistake:shock:....didnt the mouse give anything away whilst all this stuff was accidently being ordered?? Oh well, Twinkle simply MUST have all the goodies......:roll:

:lol: this happens to me all the time :shock: Hay Experts actually opens itself up when I go on the internet (this is the truth and it scares me a bit I think the buns have hacked into my computer)

Yes Twinkle definitely deserves spoiling this month :D must be something about that hay experts website, the exact same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago, went on for some megazorb then the next minute 40 odd quid spent :roll::lol:

Why oh why do i do it. Never heard of hay experts website so thought I'd take a look - bad idea too many things to spend my money on:D What happened to the days I bought myself clothes and shoes!

And I still havent paid the £700 off the credit card that the vets bills have rung up :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

700 quid on vets bills :shock::shock::shock:
Oh my, thats a whole lot a doe. but atleast your bun is better.:)
I was thinking of getting a credit card, just in case of emergency vet treatment is needed for one of my buns. I`v never had one before, but i bet they come in handy.

700 quid on vets bills :shock::shock::shock:
Oh my, thats a whole lot a doe. but atleast your bun is better.:)
I was thinking of getting a credit card, just in case of emergency vet treatment is needed for one of my buns. I`v never had one before, but i bet they come in handy.

I decided I would rather have a credit card just for vet fees, rather than pet insurance - if I didnt have the credit card, then I dont know what I would of done!

I decided I would rather have a credit card just for vet fees, rather than pet insurance - if I didnt have the credit card, then I dont know what I would of done!

Hmmm, i did think of pet insurance, but i think i`d rather have a credit card. I shall look into getting one.

I personally would really recommend pet insurance, we have only had the Jasmine and Daphne for 4 weeks and already need to make a £600 claim! :wave: I was dubious about it before but I am definitely getting the others insured, I think a credit card is too tempting

:lol::lol::lol:Treats well deserved indeed!:love::love:

Id love to get insurance - but dont earn enough money for that - but do have money for emergency - so ......just dont have enought for £20 each month...my OH refuses to consider it unless it about £80 per year!:oops:

I said what if it was an emergency & it cost £1000...answer was - well no buns then....:shock::cry:
He didnt mean it....but still......:shock:

Then it seems hardly anything is covered?

I do wonder what you could claim for? Dentals arent insured...so like what is the usual / most common emergency with buns?...and the costs?

:lol::lol::lol:Treats well deserved indeed!:love::love:

Id love to get insurance - but dont earn enough money for that - but do have money for emergency - so ......just dont have enought for £20 each month...my OH refuses to consider it unless it about £80 per year!:oops:

I said what if it was an emergency & it cost £1000...answer was - well no buns then....:shock::cry:
He didnt mean it....but still......:shock:

Then it seems hardly anything is covered?

I do wonder what you could claim for? Dentals arent insured...so like what is the usual / most common emergency with buns?...and the costs?

Dental problems are covered, just not dentals :) It is one of those things where some people will waste hundreds of money and never make a claim, and some will completely get their money's worth. It is annoying spending money and having nothing to show for it.

I would prefer to just save the money up and then use it for an emergency, which I know some people on here do, but at the minute I can't afford it.

Back