• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rascal 'barked' at me this morning!?!?

Bitzy

Mama Doe
........ what does that mean??

I'd just put him down from checking his bum, so I'm guessing it was a bit of a 'just sod off and leave me alone' type bark.

Well I say bark ..... it wasn't quite a bark but it didn't really sound like a grunt either, more like a 'wah wah' like a puppy would do .... bit bizarre!

He came over for a nose rub afterwards so he's obviously still my friend ....... just thought it was a bit odd!

Jo x

Carlo growled at Ian when he tried to get him from under our bed, (he is not allowed in our room):wave: Was a bit like: "Oi I liked it under there,!" He thumped and ran off, but made friends quickly

Oh right, so its quite normal then!?! I'm not going to end up on the BBC news page with my story of an amazing barking bunny!?!? :lol:

Bunnies make a huuuuuuuuuge variety of noise. I have a pair who honk, oink, squawk, quack, grunt, cluck, all sorts. Shame more are not vocal, to be honest. You may find that now your chap has found his voice, he may carry on talking to you.

Oh bless him :lol: I dont get noises when they want me to go away, I get hard pushes with their noses on my arm :lol:

Bunnies make a huuuuuuuuuge variety of noise. I have a pair who honk, oink, squawk, quack, grunt, cluck, all sorts. Shame more are not vocal, to be honest. You may find that now your chap has found his voice, he may carry on talking to you.

Oh I hope so ..... although he was probably doing it to say 'shove off' .... it was really quite sweet! lol

Back