• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morning everyone!

Grace65

Warren Veteran
Good morning,
well its throwing it down with rain at the moment, both my buns are dying for there morning trot around the garden but the rain is so heavy its impossible, gracie is sitting looking longingly at the door and charlie just tried to get out, but with them both being spayed last week im not sure wet grass and wounds is a good idea.

How do you stop your buns going stir crazy? xxxxxxx

Morning :wave:

Same horrible weather here too.

Louie went out for about 5 minutes and then came straight back in, he doesn't like getting wet much!

I'm off to work soon but Louie has the kitchen and conservatory (one massive room) plus the hallway which is very large as well so he has plenty of exercise space.

Mind you, I find that he sleeps mainly between about 8am and 4pm with a few toilet and food breaks inbetween :D

Morning! It's not too bad here at the mo. As for entertaining bunnies, Lucky likes cereal boxes at the mo. Lol! I raid my cupboards for boxes/ tubes etc. It entertains him for all of ten mins! :D Hope they manage to get out soon! x

Well gracie has just found the first entertainment of the day, shes just shredded 3 loo rolls :roll:
Charlie is sitting looking miffed and i think its going to be a longgggggggg day if it continues :) xxxxxx

Mine havent been in the garden for two weeks :shock: think Dreamer is going to explode when he finally gets out! I have told them if they start to be abit nicer to eachother i'll let them out.... oh the joys of bonding!!

It's chucking down here at the mo, but my boys are snug in their aviary, and looking forward to the grass and dandelions growing after all this rain :D

Mine havent been in the garden for two weeks :shock: think Dreamer is going to explode when he finally gets out! I have told them if they start to be abit nicer to eachother i'll let them out.... oh the joys of bonding!!

Ahhh bonding, i have all this to come :roll:
6 weeks time and i shall be doing the same thing, at the moment either one goes loose and the other one goes in the run, then i have to swap them over, nightmare, hope it all goes well for you (which im sure it will :D ) xxx

You are much nicer than me:oops: I chuck 'em out anyway. :lol:

I left my group out in the rain & they were all queueing to get in after about ten mins:oops::lol:

You are much nicer than me:oops: I chuck 'em out anyway. :lol:

I left my group out in the rain & they were all queueing to get in after about ten mins:oops::lol:

Hahahaha no but thats just it, mine actually like running around in the rain, but as they were both neutered last week im a bit worried about grace`s wound getting wet, charlie seems fine but until we see the vet tommorrow im a bit unsure, could the wet irritate the scar? xx

Back