• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I would like you to meet.........

pennypoos

Mama Doe
Misty

IMG_0694-1.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

George

IMG_0717.jpg

Misty and George

IMG_0684.jpg

Misty and George are my 2 year old dwarf loppy rescue bunnehs, and i wuvs them very much.:love::love::love:

Gorgeous - are they related as their face shapes are indentical.

They are absolutely stunning. But then I love blues and greys and chinchillas!

Gorgeous - are they related as their face shapes are indentical.

They are absolutely stunning. But then I love blues and greys and chinchillas!

I thought they looked very similar too but I`m not sure, it`s quite possible that they`re related. They both came into the rescue together, but they were living as seperate buns with the previouse owner, so they could be.:)
I think they`re just beautifull. I don`t know how on earth anyone could of parted with them.

I thought they looked very similar too but I`m not sure, it`s quite possible that they`re related. They both came into the rescue together, but they were living as seperate buns with the previouse owner, so they could be.:)
I think they`re just beautifull. I don`t know how on earth anyone could of parted with them.

No, neither do I!

:love:
I love these two!!! Georgie-oooo!! I'm glad you've got them :)

Thanks Bekkie.:D i love em loads. As soon as Mandy took them out of the hutch for me to meet, i fell in love with the lil fuzz balls. They`re the best.:love:
I was going to have pippin as a friend for penny, and attempt to calm him down:shock::lol: but i havn`t got any where for them to live outside yet, and Mandy might of found a home for him that she thinks he would be better suited to as the lady has no children, and her doe`s bunny died, and is feeling sad. I was going to call him chester, but never mind at least he`s found a home.:)
How`s Boo settling in ?

Thanks Bekkie.:D i love em loads. As soon as Mandy took them out of the hutch for me to meet, i fell in love with the lil fuzz balls. They`re the best.:love:
I was going to have pippin as a friend for penny, and attempt to calm him down:shock::lol: but i havn`t got any where for them to live outside yet, and Mandy might of found a home for him that she thinks he would be better suited to as the lady has no children, and her doe`s bunny died, and is feeling sad. I was going to call him chester, but never mind at least he`s found a home.:)
How`s Boo settling in ?

Boo has settled in well. She met wookie yesterday and she just wanted to play with him! So sweet :)
I'm trying to think which one Pippin is. Is he the lionlop?
Did you see Chas & Dave the 2 white boys? Me and martyn named them that, then the rain washed the names off the boards and mandy forgot what they were called!!

Boo has settled in well. She met wookie yesterday and she just wanted to play with him! So sweet :)
I'm trying to think which one Pippin is. Is he the lionlop?
Did you see Chas & Dave the 2 white boys? Me and martyn named them that, then the rain washed the names off the boards and mandy forgot what they were called!!

Aww, have you set a date for bondidg yet ?
pippin is the brow single male that`s realy timid. I think he`s lovely.
yes i saw chas and dave,they are cute. I saw another white bun that had a poorly foot, She was lovely.
As soon as i have a run to attatch to my "soon to be" spare hutch i shall be addopting a friend for penny. I think she will be happier out side in the peace and quiet with a lil boy bun to give her lickies. rather that living in our noisey house full of screeming kids.

Back