• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please meet Emily

Becca24

Mama Doe
CIMG2781.jpg

Emily is actually a boy, he is 9 years old and belongs to my husbands neice. Emily is partially deaf and her eyesight probably isnt what it was either but he is an absolute star, he is so gorgeous and friendly, I love him to peices and have tried to bunnyknap him so many times but my sister in law was having none of it. :lol:

Just wanted to show him off cos he is sooo gorgeous.

CIMG2775.jpg

CIMG2780.jpg

CIMG2783.jpg

AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! He's so cute. The marking is a himilayan marking, but I've not seen an agouti one before- didn't know they could exist to be honest.

OMG Emily is rare!!! :lol::lol:

Now I have to bunnyknap her! I did ask yesterday actually if I could take him home, they did consider it once but then said no! :censored:

Emily is lovely. He has a cutsie lil face.:love::love:
Can`t you just creep in one night and bunny nap him while everyone is sleeping. ;)

Emily is lovely. He has a cutsie lil face.:love::love:
Can`t you just creep in one night and bunny nap him while everyone is sleeping. ;)

I could but they have quite alot of security including CCTV so first they would have a laugh at me prowling around in the night and then come fetch him back! :roll:

Back