• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Katie update.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Just a wee update on Katie.

She is doing really well, enjoying the space ( don't know if she has lost weight yet- will find out next week :shock:). Her eyes are looking really good most of the time, except when you pick her up, its very strange because she is so friendly and hops up to get her eye cream put in ( this will be for life we think, so just as well she's happy with it) but as soon as you pick her up her third eyelids swell and it looks like her right eye will pop out. They do return to normal much quicker, but I am trying to start picking her up everyday ( she struggles too, so I wonder if she has been handled very inconfidently), after she has been held for a few mins she gets a treat. There is a long way to go, but I think we are friends now, so hopefully she will start to trust me when I lift her. Its going to be a long slog though!

You are doing an excellent job, i remember you posting a photo of the lovely katie, shes beautiful. xxxxxxxx

So glad you're making good progress ....... keep up the good work, you're doing brilliantly! x

Back