• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weight help - pics

Rachel89

Mama Doe
Ok I need some help.
How would you say he is weight wise? Be honest

Hes been on a diet for 16weeks and lost weight but weve hit a stump, the last 6weeks hes stayed the same, well may of put a bit more on.
Hes on unlimited hay, gets 10 pellets a day and a few bits of dandilion evey 3days with a stalk of mint.

Hes still alot bigger then Honey and was abit bigger then Bramble.
I'm stumped, hes not sneaking food anyhow, there fed seperatly.
Any advice, I honestly am feeling like teaing my hair out with him.
Hes such an active bunny too, always raceing around, binkying and jumping on all his levels causeing mischeif.

Hes 15months if thats any help

2n23804.jpg

23mmr84.jpg

21o9c39.jpg

He dosent look overweight to me???
He looks gorgeous, my friends bunny is so fat she has a huge dewlap and cant even clean herself. xxxxxxxx

He doesn't look too bad to me. He might just be a stocky-shaped rabbit? Ruby's a bit like that. She looks on the chubby side but the vet has said she's the perfect weight, and she doesn't really feel fat when you pick her up.

He looks ok to me, there's a bit of space between belly and floor which is good! What's his actual weight? x

looks fine to me but for a guide line he should be kgs 2.037 - 2.60(4.1/2 lb to 51b). in weight hope that helps
ann xx

He looks about the same size as Jasmine, the vet told me I wouldn't be able to get that last bit of weight off her as it is just excess skin xxx

Back