• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The General at 4 months old :)

Jerseylotte

Warren Scout
Our little General Woundwort is growing up :) He's changed a lot since I first showed him off :) He was just a fuzzy bundle with a baby face back then!

He's now a bit over 4 months old and 930g. He owns the kitchen, he's never bitten once, he grunted the entire way through his first ever nail clipping, he won't eat carrots or any naughty treats but he will eat lovely greens all day. He's perfectly housetrained and only digs/chews the towel over a viv next to the sofa that's his to play with... he is however removing the lino in one corner of the kitchen

He likes to hang out with us in the evening on the sofa and he loves to be petted but he particularly loves an ear and head massage

He's having a wash sat next to me right now aswell :love:

At 10 weeks just to remind you how he looked before;
ggggg.jpg

You'll notice in these pics that there is a vivarium next to the sofa that was originally covered with a towel to give the inhabitants a little more security, it's now the General's TV watching spot, he likes a little dig and chew of it too :)

DSCF1690.jpg

sleepy.jpg

nomnom.jpg

He's just monitoring temps for me here :)
woundwort2.jpg

Watching telly with pops on a saturday night :D
boys.jpg

Cheers!
Lotte***

Last edited:
Awwwwww:love::love::love:

he's so beautiful! Me and my OH just squeed on the bus :lol:
I love his chilling out face :love:

Haha! glad he had that effect on you both! :D

The funniest thing is the way he gets into his lounging positions, standing up pottering around, having a wash or eating a treat, next thing you know he just throws himself over in a flop and looks pleased with it! haha :love:

His gaff in the kitchen;

bungaff.jpg

bungaff2.jpg

He likes to interfere with everything you do in the kitchen, the cupboard by the fridge is where we keep all the bunny supplies... every time you go in there he gets in too (but the beetroot crunches are on the top shelf!) then everytime you go in the fridge he wants to know what lives in there!

Oh! and you'll notice that his approach to toilet training is that everywhere on the floor in his cage is a good place to poo... so long as it's not on the floor outside who cares eh!

Back