• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

leelas babies

jazzywoo

Mama Doe
well here they are leelas babies
random006.jpg

random007.jpg

random008.jpg

random009.jpg

:love:
so no cashmere then? (or is that another litter entierly:lol:)
you keeping any?

no cashmere in this litter :shock: last thing i want do you know how important these babies are vj :roll: these are out of leela ( phil bateys gucci daughter multi champion ) and moorcroft rocky if there isnt a champ in there ill cry :lol:
and if there isnt a champ in there we will be keeping at least one anyway ;)

Last edited:
no cashmere in this litter :shock: last thing i want do you know how important these babies are vj :roll: these are out of leela ( phil bateys gucci daughter multi champion ) and moorcroft rocky if there isnt a champ in there ill cry :lol:
and if there isnt a champ in there we will be keeping at least one anyway ;)

oh yeh:lol:
I just remeber becki saying she didnt want any cashmere.
hoping they turn out nice for you:D

:love::love: they are so beautiful, I want them!! Do you find a lot of people want the REWs/PEWs?

well to be honest ive never had a full rew litter before not like this anyway :D when we got offered leela at the bargain price of far far too much money we couldnt say no she has been a fantastic mum and i hope there is a fab show baby in there which im sure there will be ;) i have found that in the past people do want mini lops regardless of the colour the last rew babies we had soon went but its the first time ive had so many in one litter :lol: however because of the blood lines of these bunnies they wont be around for long i know that much especially when one of the gucci line bunnies went for over £200 at bradford show auction last year :roll:

well to be honest ive never had a full rew litter before not like this anyway :D when we got offered leela at the bargain price of far far too much money we couldnt say no she has been a fantastic mum and i hope there is a fab show baby in there which im sure there will be ;) i have found that in the past people do want mini lops regardless of the colour the last rew babies we had soon went but its the first time ive had so many in one litter :lol: however because of the blood lines of these bunnies they wont be around for long i know that much especially when one of the gucci line bunnies went for over £200 at bradford show auction last year :roll:

How sad bunnies are discussed in terms of their commercial worth:(

How sad bunnies are discussed in terms of their commercial worth:(

Jazzywoo was just saying that because the went for so much it shows many people wanted them/ are willing to pay that price. So people should also be interested in her babies as they are from the same line;)

Jazzywoo was just saying that because the went for so much it shows many people wanted them/ are willing to pay that price. So people should also be interested in her babies as they are from the same line;)

yes thats what i did mean i was just making a point that people will be wanting these babies since the line is wanted ;)

Back