• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue needing help In scotland

Collielover

Mama Doe
Not sure If I am posting on the right page please move if I am not

Today the rescue has recieved a call from a women whos relitive has went into hospital and needs to rehome 10 rabbits plus a doe who hass just gave birth to ten babies. They have contacted the sspca and they dont have any space for them . We dont know what condition these rabbits are in or if any more of them are pregnent or what sex they are.

We are looking for anyone who is able to foster or are looking to home any rabbits.
We know we say on our web site we only home to indoor set up but this is not a 100% policy and each case is different and we will consider other set up

If anyone could help the rescue out that would be great pm me I will get back a.s.a.p

Last edited:
OMG!! :shock: I hope you can find homes for these poor buns. I am too far away to help and it wouldnt be possible for us right now either but I am sending home/rescue-finding vibes for all these animals. :cry:

omg :shock::shock:

I would love to help but I am over 200 miles away.

Sending massive re homing vibes and health vibes to the poor bunnies..

Hugs
Kelly xx

thanks too those who have pm me and offered foster homes for these rabbits ...Its nice to see they are some desent folk out there willing to help...We will know tomorrow more about these rabbits when we pick them up

Back