• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Hector *pic heavy*

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
019-14.jpg

You might remember me talking about the Conti x at PAH adoption. I went to get some more food today, and he was still there. For the first time since Ted died I could imagine bringing another bun into our house.

He's not Teddy, and I'm not willing him to be Teddy. He's a completely different bun. Just needs to be neutered, and the bonding will begin. :)

014-13.jpg

018-13.jpg

007-12.jpg

012-11.jpg

026-6.jpg

015-12.jpg

011-12.jpg

001-12.jpg

He's got some MAD ears!!
032-7.jpg

016-13.jpg

Isn't he gorgeous? I was toying with the idea of getting one of Ted's relatives, but saw him again thought that a rescue boy would be better. (I was very pleased with the staff at PAH. Whilst there was obviously no homecheck they were extremely thorough!)

Oh my gosh hes gorgeous!!:love::love::love:

He looks like he might have papillon in him to me ......LOVE the name !

I have to admit I feel a little bit guilty, but I guess I would feel that way no matter when I get another bun. At least I'm helping a needy bun, who's been in rescue most of his life.

He's such a gentle boy. (But can't half jump up to ridiculously high places!! :shock:)

I have to admit I feel a little bit guilty, but I guess I would feel that way no matter when I get another bun. At least I'm helping a needy bun, who's been in rescue most of his life.

He's such a gentle boy. (But can't half jump up to ridiculously high places!! :shock:)

Don't feel guilty.....I think Teddy would be pleased you've helped Hector.

Hector is gorgeous!!! And he is a very lucky boy that he now has a wonderful and loving forever home.

I can totally understand you wanting him as he is very handsome and you have helped him to leave rescue and start his new life! :love::love:

Haha! I just jokily asked my "vet in training" friend if she wanted to neuter him, and she said no because she didn't want to harm his bunderful ears. ...I think she needs more training if she thinks his plums are anywhere near his ears! :shock::lol::lol:

He's lovely! Well done you for bringing him home.

I havent been on here for a while so I had no idea about Teddy. Just wanted to let you know how sorry I am to hear of his passing to the bridge.:(

He looks like he might have papillon in him to me

Oh my - I think your right. He looks rather like my lovely old giant bun Toffee [French Lop/Giant Papillion]

He also used to be able to clear a jump of five foot with ease and had the silliest big ears that he loved to waggle around as he danced across the garden.

Your right giant bucks in my experience are mummy's boys. Toffee was hefty enough to knock me over when he came racing down the garden to me.

I am so glad you found each other.

This is such good news....Hector and you both deserve each other!!
Hes lovely, Ali!!!
You see?? There was space in your heart to squeeze in another.xxxxxx

Back