• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Last summer...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Of bunny boarding. Have just taken 3 new bookings today from new customers, and i feel sad because both people said how happy they were when they saw my website, and felt it was the best place to leave their bunnies. It will be strange when theres only my three here all the time.

Mum says were going to need to do a bunny boot sale when we close! :lol: I said "thats rubbish" and then realised its true! :shock: :lol:

your closing :'( how comes??

mum and dad are getting divorced, which means there going to have to sell to the house. dont know when it will be so closing in the beginning of september so then its ready to happen as and when.

Will be a shame because its a good source money for me when im at uni, but i figured if i manage to sell EVERYTHING, then i should do okay out of it Because i have lots of hutches, runs, indoor cages, puppy pens, puppy crates, soft canvas indoor pens, etc etc etc so hopefully that will give me a little extra cash for when i go back.

eek

Shame your having to close it down..
Hope you manage to sell everything :)

Hope its a good last Summer for you xx

im sorry hun. xxxxx

I dont mind too much, my allergies got really bad last year, and some days it got my asthma really bad so i paid my brother to clean out the hutches, and i cant do that all the time. Will be nice to just focus on my rabbits for a change, just my three :) They now have a lovely shed and run, so no more cleaning out hutches! :D

im sure ill be able to sell everything, I'll probably put ad's out in august so there ready to go when we close.

On the plus side...when we do close the shed will go into the bunny garden, so we can just open the shed and let them have the whole thing when were around, they will love it.

also, on the plus side i am going to keep one hutch and run so that i can foster sometimes too :)

Back