• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sneezy Sneezy

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Angel stuck his face into his hay last night and has pretty much sneezed since, in proper sneezing fits.

Having seen him do this before, and having seen Sandy do this before, as my vet instructed I gave Metacam (in case he had irritated and then inflammed his passages). It helped somewhat, but not enough.

He has been sneezing and coughing.

The vet checked him when he did this before (this was last Tuesday, and he did exactly the same thing, with hay from the same bale).

He's not got any discharge and is not distressed, but equally, hes sneezing an awful lot.

Any ideas on what I should do? I'm debating between vets and not because I'm not sure they could actually do anything to help.

I don't know. I would have expected discharge if he had done? He's a bit calmer for the moment. Thankfully.

I've booked him an appointment for tomorrow. Didn't want to not get him checked out if there was a problem. Also taking Sky because his breathing is faster than normal. :roll:

Back