• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thankyou hugo's there (from rosie)

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
rosie says thankyou for her gifts

027-2.jpg

028-2.jpg

034-1.jpg

030-1.jpg

i is a happy bunny

029-3.jpg

035.jpg

OOh thats so lovely :love:

I am so pleased that Rosie likes them. It was a pleasure to send them to Rosie, she is such a special bunny :love::love:

:love: Lucky Rosie. :)

I know you always say she's small but she looks teeny-tiny...not much taller than her card! :love: :love:

Bobble would tower over her. I want to put her in my pocket. ;)

OOh thats so lovely :love:

I am so pleased that Rosie likes them. It was a pleasure to send them to Rosie, she is such a special bunny :love::love:

thanks, she seemed soo happy looking at her card she knew it was for her, and she chin rubbed the treats before having a bite :lol:

:love: Lucky Rosie. :)

I know you always say she's small but she looks teeny-tiny...not much taller than her card! :love: :love:

Bobble would tower over her. I want to put her in my pocket. ;)

:lol: she has always been tiny, smaller then she should be, i remember the day i choose her, she was on her own, all her brothers and sisters together, she may have been smaller but she knew that she could have a food bowl to herself as all the other bunnies stayed away from her because she was the odd one out :lol:

She is SO cute.

:lol: She may have been the odd one out (am loving her idea of having the bowl to herself!) but only because she was- and is - soooo special. :love:

she was only the one who was a different colour to all the rest too, being agouti, all her brothers and sisters where white

:lol: she has always been tiny, smaller then she should be, i remember the day i choose her, she was on her own, all her brothers and sisters together, she may have been smaller but she knew that she could have a food bowl to herself as all the other bunnies stayed away from her because she was the odd one out :lol:

I think I've fallen in love with Rosie even more after reading that! Poor baby!

I love seeing photos of Rosie, she has so much character in her face she always makes me smile :love:

Back