• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny ages when they left us

how old where your bunnies when they left for rainbow bridge?

• under 1yr

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • 1yr

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • 2yr

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • 3yr

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • 4yr

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • 5yr

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • 6yr

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • 7yr

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • 8yr

• 9yr

• 10yrs or more(please state)

Votes: 8 18.2%

• Total voters

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
folllowing on from your rabbit ages thread, this is for those no loneger with us, that you have had, how old where your rabbits when they left us for rainbow bridge?

I have lost bunnies from 5 weeks to at least 9 years. But having had about 60-70 bunnies go to the bridge, I don't think I could list them all

my basil was 5ish we werent very sure of his age when we got him but he had some sort of fit/heart attack when he passed

Cloud was 3 years 9 months

Tilly was unknown, but I would have said middle aged at least.

Summer was unknown but was as old as the hills.

Sweep was 9 years one month

Sunshine was 7 years 7 months

Moon was 1 year 5 months

Boofa was 2 years 7 months

Tubby was 11 years 11 months

Ozzy was 2 years

Flash was 9 months and 15 days

Prior to that we have had many, and they were varied ages too.

My Misty was around 7 years old when she went. :cry: But she went quickly and was a gorgeous Heinz 57 of a bun. Im happy, she had a good run. :love:

Eeyore was 4, sudden death from a heart attack

Rubix was at least 5 but now think he was probably a lot older

Last edited:
I put 10 years and more as my last bunny was put to sleep just 10 days ago at 11 1/2 years old!

Most of mine died between 7 and 9 years old though.

Vera

Smudge was 6ish when she died, think she had a heart-attack in the middle of the night as I found her in the morning, poor thing enduring that on her own!

A very sad thread.Thankfully, I havent lost a bunny, or any of my pets since Sept last yr.
RIP Archie Ferret...9 yrs.:(:(:(

erm..is there something wrong with the poll - the percentages add up to over 100! :shock:

I selected a variety of different ages, and would presume others did the same because having lost multi bunnies I could select only one.

Back