• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Some photo's

We can't say if there will or won't be problems unforuntately, but in my experience, they are most likely to fight at dawn and dusk.

They are lovely though. Really beautiful bunnies. I think we need some more pictures. Oh yes. *nods*

I do hope that you don't have problems but to be honest, I wouldn't call this bonding. They are not having to be together in a small space - being able to be in a large area is contrary to what we do when we bond. I feel that things will shift when you put them all away together in their home. I presume that you have a previously unused space for them to all go in? Otherwise the territory fighting will start when they realise that they are back on 'home turf'.

I also don't feel it's a good idea to bond unneutered rabbits at all.

I do hope that you manage to prove me wrong.

zeMCel.jpg

This is Ava on the left, Athena in the middle and Stripe on the Right.

Well I do hope it works for you.

The photo above - without knowing the context, I would say looks like it's on the verge of either a submission or a fight. If I witnessed this in one of my bondings I would be watching ready for one to nip or box the other. Both ears really far forward. Stripe is submitting but it could be demanding a head wash or saying you can wash me if you like. Difficult to say without seeing the whole process.

I hope they have a quiet night. I would actually be concerned about referred agression from any bunny smells, not just their own. But, you do know your bunnies so hopefully you are sure that this won't be the case.

Ht174l.jpg

Shadow and Stripe, ----shadow has mallocusion and is having trouble grooming at the moment, so looks abit rough- stripe normally helps him, but some reason this month, he is not doing his job.

Back