• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

DoDo's Office

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
DoDo: This is the new Gossip Hamster Headquarters

officedo1.jpg

Smurfy is right next door

officedo2.jpg

This is me coming out of Smuf's office after a very important meeting over a glass of malibu.

officedo3.jpg

This is me hiding surveillance equipment in the RTARA community building

officedo4.jpg

officedo5.jpg

And now the photograph they didn't want you to see...
Big and Beige, encouraged by the guinea pigs raid my office. Fortunately I keep all my gossip on a memory stick safely tucked away in my pouch. I can see I am going to have to put some security measures in place.

officetrash.jpg

Toffee: Ooohhh Dodo I likes your style!! :love:

Its soo nice but so flippin tipicall that the ooligan rabbits (tolds you they was ooligans!!) tries to spoils it. An the piggies are in on it. Am not surpwised. Dey are noooiiisssyy animals. Opes you have lots of incrimanting stuffs on your stick. Yay for pouchies!

Norty rabbits!!

Me: So very cool Dodo!! ;)

Look forward to the next gossip update - I think you should start a journal!!

Was still giggling over Smurfs office, but that just made me cry a bit:lol:

DoDO:
Breaking into my office is no laughing matter. It is a serious offence. I would report it to the Head of Security but the Head of Security is Beige!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love the picture of Big and Beige trashing the office with the guineas looking on.

Dodo's really does look like he is putting up surveillance cameras. :lol:

Back