• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your buns respond to each other's names?

Candiflare

Mama Doe
I've just realised that Ruby responds to Ralph's name, and Ralph knows it's about him so just turns an ear!

Do your buns know their individual names or d you think they all respond to the same sound?

I'm sure my boys know their names - I can call for Blackie, Dan & Clo and they will come running. Buttercup will poke his nose out eventually :lol:

I think mine are all confused to whos who :lol:

They all answer to anything! (especially if I have food in my hand)

My eli doesn't respond to anything unless he feels like it.

my rambo and lola are all over me as soon as I go near their hutch so I wouldn't know if they're responding to their names or not!

Most of mine definitly know their names. Sometimes i get the names mixed up and call the wrong name, and for a moment i think they are being naughty and ignoring me , then i realise my mistake. :) I think it does take time though for them to learn their names and house buns learn quicker, though thats probably because they hear their name much more often.
All of my bunnies think they have one name in common though and that is "Bikky,":oops: they do know if they are in for a little treat:D

Badger is most reliable and will always come to his name.

The rest come to any name that may mean they will shortly get food :lol:

bisc and matt know their own names! clever buns!! although, when you shout one and they run over, you get the other over aswell incase it is food!! :lol::love:

Scamp definately knows his name, he comes running over when you call him :) If hes asleep, his ears will stand up and he'll realise your talking to him :lol: Ronnie definately knows his name too, but the other 3 are rather rude, you could call them tom or harry and they'd probably come if you have food :lol: xx

Nope neither bunny responds to their names at all :lol::lol::lol:

Radish does look and me when I shout "Oi you stop that you stinky bunny" though :lol::lol:

mine just respond to noises that they assosiate with food! :lol:
i am just the hand that feeds them,, and ruins there toilet area with the brush! :lol:

jasmine and steve both respond to "steve"

steve deffinatly knows his name, jasmine follows steve......

jasmine dose sometimes respond, so she is learning.

both know that clicking fingers means they need to come back,(i started giving treats when they came to me so mow they come because i *may* have food) and both know the word bedtime and go back into the lockable part of the set up.

Back