• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowdrop looks so sad

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
It may just be my paranoya (sp?) but since we put Snowdrop in the wendy house this afternoon she seems so sad?

She is a sleepy bunny and is usually looking content and comfy on the landing upstairs or in our bedroom doorway. Since being out she has been sat in the same spot and just looks sad and miserable.

I really hope she learns to love her new home :(

how long has it been now hun? she may just need to get used to it! I felt this way when we moved Bobby upstairs, she loves it now though:love:

how long has it been now hun? she may just need to get used to it! I felt this way when we moved Bobby upstairs, she loves it now though:love:

She has only been out about 2 hours. I just feel terrible.

I love having her in my bedroom but at the same time I like having a nice house that isnt destroyed by her poor toilet habits and her chewing everything.

If she doesnt love it after a week she will be back in with me and we will try Bungle outside.

She probably just needs sometime to get used to her new home :)
She should get used to it.

Will she stay out there tonight?

She has only been out about 2 hours. I just feel terrible.

I love having her in my bedroom but at the same time I like having a nice house that isnt destroyed by her poor toilet habits and her chewing everything.

If she doesnt love it after a week she will be back in with me and we will try Bungle outside.

Give her time:D

id be sad too if i was banished outside :(

give her a couple of weeks hun and shell hate being in the house, bunnies dont like change from what i can tell but once they are used to it all they are just as happy. you only feel bad because you didnt really want her to go out but once the binkying starts you wont regret it for a second :love::love::love:

Holly was a living statue the few weeks after she came home now she flops and lounges as if shes been here forever :D

id be sad too if i was banished outside :(

give her a couple of weeks hun and shell hate being in the house, bunnies dont like change from what i can tell but once they are used to it all they are just as happy. you only feel bad because you didnt really want her to go out but once the binkying starts you wont regret it for a second :love::love::love:

Holly was a living statue the few weeks after she came home now she flops and lounges as if shes been here forever :D

:cry:

I really hope she gets used to it.

Has she got all her familiar things around her?

Hopefully she'll settle soon.

She has her litter tray but she doesnt have any toys. She doesnt play with them and usually spends her days and nights snoozing!

She loves a good binky session on the garden so I hope once she realises that being in the wendy house means more free range time on the garden she will love it.

:cry:

I really hope she gets used to it.

she will hun, just like your little boy did. its you who will struggle.. i am the only reason my pets live in the house but i know they would be very happy outside if thats where they lived. (after a few weeks to get used to the new sounds and smells)

food and love and shelter is all they need to be happy :love::love:

Pearl was sooooo scared when i made her a house bunny after living outside, the TV terrified her, hoover OMG! dog... everything.. then all of a sudden she became queen of the house :D

She has her litter tray but she doesnt have any toys. She doesnt play with them and usually spends her days and nights snoozing!

She loves a good binky session on the garden so I hope once she realises that being in the wendy house means more free range time on the garden she will love it.

I think so !!! :D

she will hun, just like your little boy did. its you who will struggle.. i am the only reason my pets live in the house but i know they would be very happy outside if thats where they lived. (after a few weeks to get used to the new sounds and smells)

food and love and shelter is all they need to be happy :love::love:

Pearl was sooooo scared when i made her a house bunny after living outside, the TV terrified her, hoover OMG! dog... everything.. then all of a sudden she became queen of the house :D

Strawberry loves it outside. I know he should have a friend, I just havent had chance to get round to it yet and we go away mid July so it will have to wait until we are back. Him and Bungle had a scuffle today along the mesh (neither was hurt), was weird to see Bungle fighting back! He is usually a mega wimp!

I hope she gets on ok,I've tried twice to get Ozzie [one of the house bucks] to live outside-both times he ended up not eating so was taken back in only to start eating,running and binkying the minute he was inside,these bunnies know how to worry us!!!!

I am sure she will be fine hun, do you have any off cuts of carpet you can put in with her so she can snooze on it comfortably? It might help, I will be putting some out with Lol and Ted when they go out next weekend.

I am sure she will be fine hun, do you have any off cuts of carpet you can put in with her so she can snooze on it comfortably? It might help, I will be putting some out with Lol and Ted when they go out next weekend.

It is done half lino tiles and half carpet tiles. She has a 5ft hutch in there stuffed with hay and a fleecy blanket on top for lying on. She also has her carrier filled with newspaper to shred.

ETA- Just been out to check on her and she has eaten some treats, had a wee in her tray and is having a sniff about so I think she is coming round to it.

It is done half lino tiles and half carpet tiles. She has a 5ft hutch in there stuffed with hay and a fleecy blanket on top for lying on. She also has her carrier filled with newspaper to shred.

ETA- Just been out to check on her and she has eaten some treats, had a wee in her tray and is having a sniff about so I think she is coming round to it.

Sounds great hun, i bet she is snoozing when you are not looking and just trying to make you feel a bit guilty, you know what these buns are like :lol:

Back